ROBERT MONDAVI PS RUM BARREL AGED MERLOT 750 ML
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rum Barrel Aged Merlot Red Wine blends the craftmanship of California winemaking with the exotic tradition of dark rum barrel aging, resulting in a complex merlot wine with rich aromas of molasses, maple and black plum. Made with the finest grapes from vineyards in Monterey County, this Central Coast wine offers balanced flavors of ripe plum and blueberry jam with baking spices and rich vanilla. A portion of this California red wine is aged in used rum barrels, giving it nuanced notes of molasses and toasted coconut with a long and lush finish. Enjoy this delicious red wine chilled with jerk chicken, coconut curry, grilled chicken skewers, pasta or desserts such as a Caribbean rum cake. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA USA
- One 750 mL bottle of Robert Mondavi Private Selection Rum Barrel Aged Merlot Red Wine
- Robert Mondavi red wine with rich aromas of molasses, maple, and black plum
- Has balanced flavors of plum and blueberry jam with toasted coconut, baking spices and rich vanilla
- Fruit-friendly merlot wine with a long and lush finish
- A portion of this Robert Mondavi wine is aged in used rum barrels, giving it a nuanced complexity
- California red wine made with the finest Central Coast grapes from vineyards in Monterey County
- Pairs well with jerk chicken, coconut curry, grilled chicken skewers, pasta or a Caribbean rum cake
- Store this bottle of wine at room temperature, then refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes before serving
- Enjoy something real: Robert Mondavi’s legendary expertise in wines crafted for everyday enjoyment.