PENDLETON CANADIAN RYE
Pendleton® Whisky is an oak barrel-aged whisky distilled in Canada using the finest ingredients. Before bottling, Hood River Distillers adds glacier-fed spring water from Mt. Hood (Oregon’s highest peak). Pendleton® Whisky delivers an uncommonly smooth taste and rich, complex flavor.
Pendleton® Whisky was specifically created to celebrate the bold spirit of independence and hard-work ethic of the American cowboy and cowgirl. Each Pendleton® Whisky bottle prominently features the rodeo’s famous bucking horse symbol and Let’er Buck slogan.
Pendleton® Whisky is the Official Spirit of the ProRodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) and the presenting sponsor of the All American ProRodeo Series, which includes 400-plus PRCA rodeos.
Pendleton® Whisky can be enjoyed straight, on the rocks or with your favorite mixer. Other Pendleton® Whisky drinks can be found on the ‘View Recipes’ page.
- Borne of the rich tradition of the Pendleton Round-Up
- Each bottle prominently features the rodeo’s famous bucking horse symbol and Let’er Buck slogan
- Oak barrel-aged
- Uncommonly smooth taste with rich, complex flavor
- Made using glacier-fed spring water from Mt. Hood (Oregon’s highest peak)
- Available in 50ml (Colt), 375ml (Pony), 375ml Plastic (Filly), 750ml (Bronco), 1.0L (Mustang) and 1.75L (Stallion)
- Imported and bottled exclusively by Hood River Distillers