JOHNNIE WALKER BLUE LABEL 750 ML
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is the most highly sought after of the Johnnie Walker range, a whisky of superior blending and well-earned distinction. The very definition of rarity, Johnnie Walker Blue Label is renowned for its divine blend of the world's finest and scarcest whiskies. Rare casks are hand-selected and blended by Johnnie Walker's master distiller; chosen for their superlative, unparalleled quality and outstanding palates.
Boundless in terms of a superior whisky experience, Johnnie Walker Blue Label is amongst the finest whiskies in the world - thanks to its signature smokiness and powerful character. Awarded the honour of "Best Blended Whisky" in the 1993 International Wine and Spirit Competition, it is unsurprising that this whisky has made its mark as one of the finest, and notably, Richard Nixon's spirit of choice.
- Gold Medal: 95 Points - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2019
- Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Silver Outstanding Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2016
- Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition (LAISP) 2015
Tasting Note: Malt, peat and smoke aromas, woody essence and sweet spice. Sweet barley, malt, peat and smoke, with nuttiness and a satisfying roundness. Long and lingering, with pepper and spice qualities, a subtle floweriness and an evident dryness.