BUNNAHABHAIN 12 YEAR OLD 750 ML
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The nose offers a fresh and aromatic experience with a subtle whiff of smoke.
- The taste starts with light fruit and a nut appeal that leads to a spectacular malty sweetness
- The finish develops into a lingeringing and beautifully rich full bodied experience
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Sea breezes on the nose in that classic Islay manner, with crème brulée and butter joining in on the palate and carrying the whole ensemble into the long, creamy textured finish.